čtvrtek 27. listopadu 2014

Angels




 Original:

Author: Raphael Sanzio
Angels. 1514

Už je tu předvánoční čas, v obchodech, praskajícíh ve švech, hrají koledy a v cukrárnách už lidé začínají objednávat cukroví...My máme, díky dětem, koledy puštěné po celý rok, pohádky milujeme a na zázraky věříme. I na anděly! :) 
Tito andělští kluci se určitě těší na dárečky, cukroví i pohádky, ale zcela jistě pro ně budou letošní Vánoce výjimečné, jelikož se jim již brzy narodí malý bratříček...:)

What do children know about angels?

Here are some of the answers:
"My guardian angel helps me with math, but he's not much good for science." - Henry, age 8
"When an angel gets mad, he takes a deep breath and counts to ten. And when he lets out his breath, somewhere there's a tornado." - Reagan, age 10
"What I don't get about angels is why, when someone is in love, they shoot arrows at them." - Sarah, age 7
"Everybody's got it all wrong. Angels don't wear halos anymore. I forget why, but scientists are working on it." - Olive, age 9
(http://angels.about.com/od/AngelBasics/f/What-Do-Children-Say-About-Angels.htm)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat